Ah – the dreaded meal planning again! Why dreaded? It is all self-imposed. I’m not a person that likes to eat the same thing week after week, so I’m always looking for new menu items to add to the list. I also have some semi-picky children that add to the fun. To top it off – I don’t really enjoy cooking, so it has to be tasty and easy.
So, what’s on the menu for this week – nothing new that’s for sure…
- Sunday – End of baseball grill out with the team. Hotdogs, chips, etc. I will eat a salad before we go
- Monday – Chicken stir fry. Not the boys favorite, but we keep feeding it to them. They get some veggies and protein, so it works
- Tuesday – Taco Tuesday of course
- Wednesday – Spaghetti & Turkey Meatballs – I will use zucchini noodles
- Thursday – Mac & Cheese for the boys, Cauliflower fried rice for me
- Friday – Cheeseburger Roll-ups
Last week I made the most amazing salad that I will make over and over again until I get tired of it. It is better than most restaurant salads, I swear! It is called BLT Chopped Salad and OMG it is amazing. So full of flavor and it kept me full for hours! And so satisfying, I wasn’t even craving anything sweet after I was done, which is the norm for me!